Monday, December 5, 2011

episode 53 - ketchup


I was considering leaving podcasting, but I changed my mind when I couldn't even get through my "Adios" podcast. So, let's do some "ketchup"!


ON THE NEEDLES
- Bananarama Socks
- Traveling Sweater
- Test Knit! More info when I can talk about it. :D


FINISHED OBJECTS & MORE
- Thermis Cowl (Knit Picks Sugarbunny)
- Blackened Wind (Have You Any Wool Luxe Sock at ESK)
- Felted Clogs

STASH ENHANCEMENT
- Lollipop Yarns in Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
- FishKnits in Erin
- Ladybug Fibers in Winter Cabbage
- FiberNymph Dyeworks
- WOLLMEISE! FROM THE WOLLMEISE! Caught the 11/18/11 update. Also the 12/2/11 update. (Check out the Wollmeise Group on Ravelry.)


MISCELLANEOUS
- Quilt class finished, but my quilt is not!
- Rediscovered the library, but I found out that I can only renew books twice. Boo. :(
- Thanksgiving was awesome.
- Impromptu trip to San Simeon & Hearst Castle
- Game of Life iPhone App!
- I'm sorry I"m not a "regular" podcaster, but thank you for sticking around. :) *mwah!*

No comments:

Post a Comment