Saturday, January 12, 2013

episode 26: from friend to disorganized FO

From fitterknitter: Calendar of Hope 2013
My apologies for the tardiness, but it supports a great cause. All proceeds, minus Paypal's cut, go to www.armyofwomen.org, which is a group who focuses on breast cancer research. Visit http://www.fitterknitter.com for more information and to download one of the patterns for free.

RAP
Thank you, mad79, for the lovely Fisherman's Net Cowl pattern!

Friend to FO: December 2012 winners drawn!
DIsorganized prize drawing! sorry! Next time I do more than one, I'll choose them before the show! lol PM me your address if you won yarn or with your chosen pattern up to $10.

FOs

WIPs

COMING ATTRACTIONS

Spotlight
Dawn from Knit Naturally is back with a new podcast! Check out The Organized Knitter. Welcome back, Dawn!

2012 by the Numbers
Socks: 15 pairs
Adult Sweaters: 4
Baby Sweaters: 2
Baby Hats: 1
Adult Hats: 3
Felted Clogs: 2 pairs
Cowls: 1
Shawls/Shawlettes: 3
Afghan Squares: 5
Misc (Toys, etc.): 3
Total Yardage Knit:  14,438 yds
Keep track of your yardage with KnitMeter! :)

2013 Plans
1) Buy a spinning wheel. Still not sure if it's going to be purchased at Stitches or some other time.
2) Knit some sweaters! Try for 5 (one more than last year) adult sweaters?
3) Knit more socks!! Especially stripey ones. :D
4) Knit more from stash... yeah, yeah, I said that last year and basically bought yarn at least once a week from Stitches through, like, September? lol.
5) Lose weight. I joined WW again, but I'm just doing the online thing for now.
6) Continue to work on my finances.

FInd me on Ravelry as knitpsycho. VIsit the group!
I play on plurk as hellolovely
I'm on instagram and twitter as hellolovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment