Thursday, February 21, 2013
Mini Skeins Drawing - post #22 and post #9 are the winners. PM me with your first/last name an address!
Pomme de Pin is the only thing I've been working on. Starting sleeves!!
I'm also taking some stripey socks with me to Stitches. I have two sets that just need their mate, so I'm hoping to finish at least one of them.
Stitches West is this weekend, and I will be there Thursday, Friday, and part of Saturday. I'm not part of the Podcaster Meetup because 1) I'm shy, lol, and 2) I wasn't invited! lol! I have a class Friday afternoon and the Fashion Show/Dinner on Friday evening. I will be hanging around the market Thursday evening during the student preview and also Friday afternoon after my class, and Saturday until we're too tired and decide to go home. If you see me or hear me giggle, stop by and say hi. I'm super shy in person, but will try to fake it if you come up to me. lol. :) I don't have buttons, but I'll be handing out my brand new moo cards!
Plans of booths to hit - I usually stop by BMFA a couple times, and I really want to go to the Knitting Rose booth, Erin Lane Bags, Miss Babs, probably WEBS, and we'll just see what happens.
Staying at the Hilton, so if you are staying there, you might run into me there, too!
I'm going to clear off my phone and use it to take some videos... I think videos are frowned upon in the market, but I can show you purchases along the way.
I AM SO EXCITED! :)
Monday, February 4, 2013
PRIZE DRAWING! January Friend to FO
Post 57 is the winner of the North cabin Fiber crafts sock yarn. If you didn't win, visit the shop and get your own. :) Finish lots of stuff in the February Friend to FO thread so you can enter to win a skein of Goth Socks!
- I am debt free! WOOHOO! :D Thanks for helping me out with destashes, encouraging comments, and just dealing with my little updates throughout the process. I appreciate it! :)
- I AM GOING TO ZOMBIE KNITPOCALYPSE!! :) Let me know if you're going!
- I've lost 7.6lbs since joining WW three weeks ago! :)
(What is up with the sound?! Sorry about that. I may need to invest in an external mic!)
- Lovers Leap socks in Goth Socks Strychnine, Lovers Leap colorway
- Reese's Pieces/Vanilla Bean Socks in Fibernymph Dyeworks self striping, Reese's Pieces colorway
- Papillotes by Rose Hiver, Lorna's Laces Solemate, Hermosa colorway
- Rhombi cardigan, Squoosh Fiber Arts Rapture, Caliente colorway
- Rocky Coast Cardigan, Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool, Oatmeal colorway
- Pomme de Pin, Plucky Knitter Primo Sport, Olive Bar colorway
- An awesome bag from Amy Beth/The Fat Squirrel Speaks - LOVELOVELOVELOVE
- Awesome yarn that's been turned into work stash for now.
- Post in the Mini Skeins Drawing thread, and I will draw the winners on Episode 29 because I posted the thread late.
Did you like my DPN holder? Get your own at Knitzi.com!