Monday, February 4, 2013
episode 28: (almost) caught in the act
PRIZE DRAWING! January Friend to FO
Post 57 is the winner of the North cabin Fiber crafts sock yarn. If you didn't win, visit the shop and get your own. :) Finish lots of stuff in the February Friend to FO thread so you can enter to win a skein of Goth Socks!
- I am debt free! WOOHOO! :D Thanks for helping me out with destashes, encouraging comments, and just dealing with my little updates throughout the process. I appreciate it! :)
- I AM GOING TO ZOMBIE KNITPOCALYPSE!! :) Let me know if you're going!
- I've lost 7.6lbs since joining WW three weeks ago! :)
(What is up with the sound?! Sorry about that. I may need to invest in an external mic!)
- Lovers Leap socks in Goth Socks Strychnine, Lovers Leap colorway
- Reese's Pieces/Vanilla Bean Socks in Fibernymph Dyeworks self striping, Reese's Pieces colorway
- Papillotes by Rose Hiver, Lorna's Laces Solemate, Hermosa colorway
- Rhombi cardigan, Squoosh Fiber Arts Rapture, Caliente colorway
- Rocky Coast Cardigan, Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool, Oatmeal colorway
- Pomme de Pin, Plucky Knitter Primo Sport, Olive Bar colorway
- An awesome bag from Amy Beth/The Fat Squirrel Speaks - LOVELOVELOVELOVE
- Awesome yarn that's been turned into work stash for now.
- Post in the Mini Skeins Drawing thread, and I will draw the winners on Episode 29 because I posted the thread late.
Did you like my DPN holder? Get your own at Knitzi.com!