Thursday, February 21, 2013

episode 29: stitches eve



Mini Skeins Drawing - post #22 and post #9 are the winners. PM me with your first/last name an address!

WIPs:
Pomme de Pin is the only thing I've been working on. Starting sleeves!!
I'm also taking some stripey socks with me to Stitches. I have two sets that just need their mate, so I'm hoping to finish at least one of them.

FOs: Nothing

Stitches West!!
Stitches West is this weekend, and I will be there Thursday, Friday, and part of Saturday. I'm not part of the Podcaster Meetup because 1) I'm shy, lol, and 2) I wasn't invited! lol! I have a class Friday afternoon and the Fashion Show/Dinner on Friday evening. I will be hanging around the market Thursday evening during the student preview and also Friday afternoon after my class, and Saturday until we're too tired and decide to go home. If you see me or hear me giggle, stop by and say hi. I'm super shy in person, but will try to fake it if you come up to me. lol. :) I don't have buttons, but I'll be handing out my brand new moo cards!

Plans of booths to hit - I usually stop by BMFA a couple times, and I really want to go to the Knitting Rose booth, Erin Lane Bags, Miss Babs, probably WEBS, and we'll just see what happens.

Staying at the Hilton, so if you are staying there, you might run into me there, too!

I'm going to clear off my phone and use it to take some videos... I think videos are frowned upon in the market, but I can show you purchases along the way.

I AM SO EXCITED! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment